|MORNING CATEGORICAL COURSE:
Cardiac MR Imaging
Chairs: Andre Duerinckx, Roderic I. Pettigrew, and Cynthia B. Paschal
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe basic areas of routine and promising clinical use of MR in assessing cardiovascular disease;
- Describe basic areas of MR use which are both routine and promising in assessing cardiovascular disease;
- Explain the MR methodology and techniques used to assess acquired and congenital heart disease;
- Apply MR protocols for the evaluation of cardiac morphology, function, viability and blood flow;
- Describe approaches for cardiac data analysis and presentation.
The final five minutes of each talk will be reserved for questions.
|07:00 Contrast-Enhanced Cardiac MRI, Christine Lorenz.
|07:30 Presentation and Quantitative Analysis, Leon Axel.
Return to ISMRM program