Dynamic Contrast Imaging of Tumors
Chair: Michael V. Knopp and Michal Neeman
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Explain the basic pathophysiological principles underlying the contrast enhancement in tumors with emphasis on dynamic Gd-chelate contrast-enhanced methodologies;
- Perform dynamic contrast imaging of tumors in the brain, thorax, breast, liver, pelvis and musculoskeletal system;
- Analyze and interpret dynamic contrast enhanced studies;
- Select and recommend appropriate dynamic MR techniques for different situations;
- Describe the range of diagnostic and therapeutic questions that can be evaluated by dynamic contrast enhanced MRI
|10:30 Introduction, Bruce A. Berkowitz.
|11:00 Brain Tumors, John N. Gomori.
|11:15 Breast Tumors, Michael V. Knopp.
|11:30 Liver Tumors, Mitchell Schnall.
|11:45 Musculoskeletal Tumors, June Taylor.
|12:00 Panel Discussion, Hakan Ahlstrom, Hadassah Degani, Jeffrey Evelhoch, Michael V. Knopp, Nina Mayr, Val Runge, June Taylor, William T. C. Yuh.