MR Contrast Media
Chair: Val M. Runge
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- List the different contrast media currently approved for MR;
- Describe the safety profile for each agent;
- List common known adverse reactions;
- Explain the clinical indications for each agent;
- Select appropriate imaging techniques;
- List the current areas of application of contrast enhanced MRA;
- Recommend new applications to referring clinicians;
- Identify the principal areas of application of MR contrast media in clinical practice.
|10:30 Approved Agents, Safety, and Efficacy, Val M. Runge.
|10:55 Review of CNS Indications, Val M. Runge.
|11:20 Contrast-enhanced MRA, Michael V. Knopp.
|11:45 Review of Body Indications, Michael V. Knopp.