Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe methods in MRS and MRI that allow studies of tissue ultra-structure
- Identify areas in which MR can contribute to the knowledge of tissue organization
- Evaluate potential applications and limitations of MR methods to study compartmentation, order, and transport processes in vivo
- Generate an overview of advanced methods in MRS and MRI that give information on the nanometer scale
- Explain the influence of tissue structure upon MR parameters.
The final five minutes of each talk will be set aside for questions.