Musculoskeletal MRI, Session II
Chairs: Christopher F. Beaulieu and Lynne S. Steinbach
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Select appropriate MR pulse sequences for evaluation of articular cartilage abnormalities;
- Recognize MR imaging findings in articular cartilage injury and apply them to the interpretation of clinical studies;
- Describe areas of active clinical research in articular cartilage imaging and quantitative evaluation;
- Define the role of contrast media in analyzing internal derangements of joints, including both indirect and direct MR arthrography;
- Assess the value of high resolution, non-contrast MR imaging of joints;
- Identify clinical situations in which intravenous contrast medium may be useful in evaluation of the synovium.
|10:30 Intra-Articular MR Arthrography, William E. Palmer.
|10:55 Indirect MR Arthrography with Intravenous Gadolinium, Mark Schweitzer.
|11:20 Assessment of Synovial Inflammation with Intravenous Gadolinium, Mikkel Østergaard.
|11:45 High Resolution, Non-Contrast MR Imaging, Hollis G. Potter.