White Matter Study Group and Susceptibility Weighted Imaging
Tuesday, 8 May
10:00 - 12:00
White Matter Study
Group (WM): Welcome to
the first ever White Matter /Susceptibility Weighted Imaging joint
Poster Lounge! We will have presentations from selected student
members and our annual poster award. We will participate in the SWI
hot topics debate and we will have an opportunity to visit selected
WM and SWI posters.
Weighted Imaging Study Group (SWI): Come and
join an interactive debate:
• What are the challenges in developing susceptibility mapping
• Do we agree on the primary sources of phase contrast in different
parts of the brain and body?
• What are the barriers to clinical application of susceptibility
• How useful is susceptibility anisotropy mapping?
Bring your ideas to this stimulating discussion of these topics and
more. We will also be highlighting key student posters with short
oral presentations covering susceptibility mapping and SWI
methodology and applications.
• Business meeting (WM - 5 min)
• Student presentations (WM - 30 min
• Student presentations (SWI – 30 min)
• Hot topics debate (SWI – 30 min)
• Poster viewing (WM and SWI - 25 min)