What to See
From the Eiffel Tower to the Notre-Dame Cathedral, Paris is a city of monumental proportion!
- Guided Tours
There are over 200 museums in the vicinity of Paris!
Paris Facts & Figures
Paris is the capital of France, and its most populous city.
- Metropolitan Population: 12,142,802
- Area: 65.50 km² (40.7 mi²)
- Elevation: 115′
- Currency: Euro
- Flower: Iris
- Municipal Parks & Gardens: 421
- Average High and Low Temperatures in June: 22° (72° F) to 13° (56° F)
More information can be found on Wikipedia.
How to Get Around
By Train: https://www.raileurope.com/
Paris Metro: https://www.ratp.fr/
- Delta: www.delta.com
- Use Meeting Event Code: NMQRQ
- United Airlines: www.united.com/meetingtravel
- Use Meeting Event Code: ZYZ5417038
- Charles de Gaulle Airport
- Orly Airport
Airport Transfer: MyDailyDriver.fr
No promo code necessary when link above is used
Visiting Paris with a Disability
Resources for Families:
- Fun things to do with family
- Complete Paris Family & Kids Concierge Services
- Including child care services
- Family-friendly hotel
- Book this hotel through our housing service for the best rates.
- More hotel options