SMRT Scholarship for the 2021 Annual Meeting
The SMRT Scholarship Program assists radiographers and technologists in attending the SMRT Annual Meeting. Scholarship funding will be provided by the SMRT as well as through philanthropic donations to the ISMRM Research and Education Fund.
Criteria for Application
- Scholarships will be given to MR Radiographers/Technologists who have a demonstrable need for financial support to attend the Annual Meeting of the SMRT
- All Applicants must provide a supporting letter from a Department Head or Supervisor attesting to the need for assistance and the benefit of attending the meeting.
- Applications are accepted in the Central Office until the deadline noted above.
Preference will be given to:
- Applicants who have submitted scientific abstracts for presentation at the meeting
- MR Radiographers/Technologists in the beginning of their careers (in practice or less than 3 years)
- Applicants who have not previously attended prior meetings
- Applicants from lower socio-economic countries and regions, such as Africa, Central and South America, Eastern Europe, Middle East & Asia
Eligible Expenses Covered by the Award
- Annual Meeting registration fees
- Pro-rata 2021 SMRT membership dues.
- Travel fees
- Internet connection fees
- Computer equipment costs
Applicants will be notified of the results of the award process prior to the meeting. Failure of the successful awardees to register for the meeting prior to the registration deadline will result in forfeiture of the scholarship.
For questions, please contact Roberta Kravitz at email@example.com.