The ISMRM is proud to offer these stipend programs for the upcoming ISMRM 27th Annual Meeting. Please review each of the following stipend programs carefully before deciding which to pursue.
Please note the following:
- Each program has a unique set of rules and eligibility requirements which must be met in order to be considered for a stipend award.
- Applicants may only apply to one program per year. If an applicant applies for more than one program in a single year, all applications will be disqualified.
- ISMRM Membership is required before application for most stipend programs.
- Online application is required. Online application is located in the abstract submission site.
- ISMRM membership is required to apply for a stipend under the Educational, New Entrant and E.K. Zavoisky programs. The abstract deadline is 07 November 2018; 23:59 ET, and the membership deadline is 07 November 2018.
2019 membership is required for most stipends.
Stipend applicants MUST join or pay 2019 dues between 01 October and 07 November 2018. Failure to do so will result in your stipend application being denied.
2019 new member applications and dues payment options will be available on 01 October 2018. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.