Study Groups: MR in Radiation Therapyadmin
MR in Radiation Therapy Study Group
- Provide a joint forum for clinicians, scientists, clinical physicist and engineers with expertise in different areas to discuss the unmet needs and further advance the technology.
- Discuss the value of MR guided radiation therapy and its differences to diagnostic MRI.
- Fuel and foster collaborations to build further clinical evidence for online MR guided radiation therapy.
- Assess the appropriate form and level of education (MRI and Radiation physicist) for hospital staff in radiation therapy clinics.
- Assess the need for general recommendations and guidelines on quality control, MRI Safety and standardization (e.g., on MRI biomarkers in radiation oncology).
Chair: Rob H.N. Tijssen, D.Phil.
Vice-Chair: Neelam Tyagi, Ph.D.
Secretary: Ali Fatemi, Ph.D.
Trainee Representative: Joshua Freedman, M.Sc.
SMRT Representative: Robba Rai, M.H.Sc.(MR)
Click here to access Members-Only content
Your login for the Members page is:
Username: [Your 5-Digit Member ID Number]
Password: [Your Last Name, Case-Sensitive, No Spaces or Punctuation]
Study Group News
Welcome to the brand-new MR in Radiation Therapy Study Group!
Study Group List Server
The MR In Radiation Therapy Study Group has established an email list server in order to facilitate discussion among the study group members. This is a closed list, meaning only members of the MR In Radiation Therapy Study Group are able to use this service. If you wish to participate in this membership service, please contact the ISMRM Central Office at email@example.com.