MR Safety Strategies to Help You Stay Current with MR Safety Standards
|MR SAFETY EDUCATION
||MR SAFETY RESOURCES
- New! Tips for Scanning Patients with Implants 8.5×11, 11×14, 20×30
- New! Understanding MRI Safety Labeling 8.5×11, 11×14, 20×30
- FDA/SMRT MRI Burn Prevention poster in a variety of languages.
- SMRT MR Safety Poster #1 (24″x18″, 39MB PDF)
- MR Safety Guidance, Documents and Links
- ISMRM MR Safety Articles & Reports
- B1+rms as a Condition of Use, by William Faulkner, B.S., R.T. (R)(MR)(CT), FSMRT, MRSO (MRSC)
- MR Procedure Screening Form for Patients
- Gadolinium Retention Updates & Resources
Email MR News suggestions to email@example.com!
- Reeder, S. B., Kimbrell, V., Owman, T., Steckner, M., Calamante, F. and on behalf of the ISMRM Safety Committee (2016), Guidelines for documentation and consent for nonclinical, nonresearch MRI in human subjects. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging. doi:10.1002/jmri.25333
- American Physical Society: Responding to the U.S. Research Community’s Liquid Helium Crisis
- A Closer Look at the Thresholds of Thermal Damage: Workshop Report by an ICNIRP Task Group (pdf)
Published in Health Physics 111(3):300-306; 2016
Know of an MR Safety event not listed here?
Email suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org!