SMRT ANZ 2018 Annual Meeting
Registration is open to all persons interested in the SMRT ANZ 2018 Meeting.
All delegates intending to attend the Meeting must complete a Registration Form. Please read the below information before you complete the Registration Form. Should you experience any difficulties please contact the Meeting Managers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
||Early Bird Registration*
Deadline has passed
From 04 September 2018
|SMRT Member Registration
|Non Member Radiographer Registration
|Radiology Registrar Registration
|SMRT Member One Day Registration
(day must be nominated when registering)
|SMRT Non Member One Day Registration
(day must be nominated when registering)
|* To be entitled to the early registration fee you must have registered and paid by 03 September 2018.
Exhibitors should refer to the Exhibition Manual for their registration details and entitlements.
Registration fees are based on the date of receipt of payment (not the date of receipt of registration forms).
Fees listed above are in Australian Dollars (A$) and include 10% goods and services tax (GST).
For information about visas, transportation, climate and more, click the Destination Melbourne tab above.
Location: Leftbank Melbourne
Drinks and substantial canapes
Date: Saturday 10 November 2018
Time: 6:30pm to 10:30pm
Additional tickets: $140 per person
IMPORTANT NOTE TO NEW MEMBERS OF SMRT
2019 SMRT Membership Applications will open on 01 October 2018.
- Not a member but want to join the SMRT to get the member registration discount?
- Register now at the member rate, then
- Join the SMRT after 01 October to become a 2019 member.
- Membership status will be verified by Expert Events at the meeting. For all registrants who have not fulfilled the requirements, you will be required to either complete the member application onsite, OR pay the difference of the non-member registration rate.
If you have any membership questions, please contact email@example.com.
Registration Terms and Conditions
The full registration fee entitles delegates to the following:
- Access to all sessions
- Morning and afternoon teas and lunch each day
- Gala Reception
One day registration fees entitle delegates to the following:
- Access to all sessions on the nominated day of attendance
- Morning and afternoon teas and lunch for that day
- Does not include Gala reception. Tickets may be purchased for $140pp during the registration process
When you register online, you will receive confirmation of your registration straight away via email including a tax invoice. If you do not receive this email confirmation please contact the meeting secretariat on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each registered delegate will receive a name badge upon registration on site at the Meeting. The badge will be your official pass and must be clearly visible at all times during the Meeting to obtain entry to all sessions and the social function. The Meeting Managers expect appropriate behavior from attendees and reserve the right to revoke the badge and privileges of anyone behaving in an inappropriate manner.
Payment of registration fees
All payments must be in Australian dollars. Payment may be made by:
- Credit card: MasterCard or Visa Card only. Note that payments will appear as Expert Events on your credit card statement.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT): banking details will be advised on your tax invoice. Please forward a remittance advice to: email@example.com.
Cancellation and refund
- Cancellations must be advised in writing to the meeting secretariat.
- Registration cancellations received by Friday, 5 October 2018 will receive a refund of registration fees, less an administrative charge of AU$110.
- Refunds for cancellations received after Friday, 5 October 2018 will be at the discretion of the meeting committee.
- Eligible refunds will be issued after the conclusion of the meeting.
- Registrations are transferable to a colleague at any time prior to the event provided the SMRT ANZ 2018 Meeting Secretariat is advised in writing.
Please click the “Accommodation Information” tab above for accommodation booking info.
This information is correct at the time of publishing. The Meeting Managers reserve the right to delete, modify or alter items or to delete, modify or alter any aspect of the Meeting timetabling and delivery at their sole discretion and without notice. Neither the host organisation(s) nor the Meeting Managers will accept any liability for any loss or inconvenience caused to any party consequent to such changes.
Recordings / Copyright
The Meeting Managers reserve the right to use any recordings whether audio or video and/or any photographs taken at any stage during the Meeting for promotional, advertising or reporting of the Meeting and/or its content at their sole discretion.