Online Education Programadmin
ISMRM’s Complimentary Online Education Program*
Learning Personalized for Your Schedule & Needs
Online Education by Skill Level:
Have a subject you would like to see turn into a course? Make a suggestion at our call for content.
The International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM) is dedicated to the lifelong learning and practice improvement of the magnetic resonance community and those interested in learning more about magnetic resonance.
As a key component to ISMRM's commitment to offer education with both breadth and depth designed to meet the needs of the professional community throughout the various stages of a career, the ISMRM has launched a FREE online education portal. This portal is complimentary to the entire MR community, and you do not need to be a member to enjoy the content.
The ISMRM Education Committee, which is chaired by Dr. Shahid Hussain, is curating the best of the ISMRM's archived presentations into courses at basic, intermediate, and advanced levels that are available online for easy access anytime, to anyone, for further professional development.
Primary course topics include:
- Cross Cutting & Emerging Technologies
- Molecular Imaging/Spectroscopy
- Physics & Engineering
Additional programming is currently under development. We believe these courses will enrich your knowledge of MR and further your interest in ISMRM, and we encourage you to tell your colleagues about this new educational resource.
Online Education by Topic
Insights into Imaging the Developing Brain
- Fetal MR imaging techniques: A radiographer’s perspective on what you need to know to successfully perform fetal MRI scans
- Neonatal Seizures
- Imaging in Stroke
- and More…
Continue to This Category
- MR Safety: Where Do the Risks Come From?
- Planning an MR Suite: What Can Be Done To Ensure MR Safety?
- Screening the Patient: How to Deal with the Individual Subject
- and More…
Continue to this Category
* Credits are not offered for these courses.