Online Education Programadmin
ISMRM’s Complimentary Online Education Program*
Learning Personalized for Your Schedule & Needs
The International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM) is dedicated to the lifelong learning and practice improvement of the magnetic resonance community and those interested in learning more about magnetic resonance. As a key component to ISMRM's commitment to offer education with both breadth and depth, the ISMRM has launched a FREE online education portal for the global community, accessible through the MR Academy. You can search for content below that was carefully curated and meta tagged by the ISMRM Education Committee.
The ISMRM Education Committee, which is chaired by Dr. Christopher Nguyen, is not only curating the best of the ISMRM's archived presentations, but also creating new online educational content as well, ranging from basic science to clinical applications of MRI. So watch out for new content on our MR Academy website! Finally, for those of you interested in testing your knowledge, several courses are available within the MR Academy that include quizzes; primary course topics include:
- Cross Cutting & Emerging Technologies
- Molecular Imaging/Spectroscopy
- Physics & Engineering
We hope you will enjoy learning through the MR Academy!
Online Education by Topic
Insights into Imaging the Developing Brain
- Fetal MR imaging techniques: A radiographer’s perspective on what you need to know to successfully perform fetal MRI scans
- Neonatal Seizures
- Imaging in Stroke
- and More…
Continue to This Category
- MR Safety: Where Do the Risks Come From?
- Planning an MR Suite: What Can Be Done To Ensure MR Safety?
- Screening the Patient: How to Deal with the Individual Subject
- and More…
Continue to this Category
* Credits are not offered for these courses.