Imaging Neurofluids Study Group
- Provide a platform where different professionals and expertise can discuss appropriate imaging methods for the neurofluids and the brain waste drain mechanisms;
- Create a network between clinicians and scientist where people can share MRI protocol, post processing softwares;
- Create an open reference database of neurofluid images and flows useful for numerical simulation;
- Build consortium to prepare common project and respond to grants call;
- Highlight experts in the field open to share their knowledge with the MR community;
- Involve clinicians and physiologists to provide a better understanding of the anatomy of fluids and brain parenchyma, information that would be key to translate basic science and imaging methodology to clinical practice; and
- Provide a bridge with other study groups such as MR flow, MR cardiac imaging, cutting edge technologies and white matter to bring the heart-brain axis to the forefront.
Chair: Nivedita Agarwal, M.D.
Vice-Chair: Olivier Balédent, Ph.D.
Secretary: Naoki Ohno, Ph.D.
Trainee Representative: Lydiane Hirschler, Ph.D.
Study Group News
Welcome to the brand new Imaging Neurofluids Study Group!
Click here to access Members-Only content
Your login for the Members page is:
Username: [Your Member ID Number]
Password: [Your Last Name, Case-Sensitive, No Spaces or Punctuation]