Educational Stipend for Students, Postdoctoral, and Clinical Trainees:
The ISMRM invites applications for educational stipends that offer support for the attendance of students, postdoctoral and clinical trainees to present abstracts at the ISMRM 28th Annual Meeting. Those applicants who are first authors on the abstract will be given priority. Stipend recipients are limited to three years of support.
2020 ISMRM membership is required before application for an educational stipend. If you are not a member, you will need to complete the membership application process on or before 06 November 2019 in order to apply for an educational stipend.
If you are already a member, you will need to pay your 2020 membership dues on or before 06 November 2019.
A five-digit membership number is NOT required to complete the stipend application process online.
Application to the educational stipend program is incorporated into the online abstract submission process.
Who Should Apply?
- Students who are currently enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or graduate program;
- Clinical trainees who are currently enrolled in a full-time clinical training program;
- Postdoctoral trainees who have received a doctorate or equivalent degree after 31 July 2016.
Application to the educational stipend program is incorporated into the abstract submission process. It is mandatory that applicants complete the application on the ISMRM abstract submission website, which will require:
- ISMRM membership number (if available);
- Supervisor’s name and contact information (Institution and email address);
- Abstract (first authors will be given preference)
Membership Application/Dues Payment Deadline: 06 November 2019 at 23:59 EST
Educational Stipend Application Deadline: 06 November 2019 at 23:59 EST
For Online Abstract Submission Guidelines, click here.
Joseph J. H. Ackerman, Ph.D.
Chair, ISMRM Subcommittee on Trainee Stipends
2300 Clayton Road, Suite 620
Concord, CA 94520
Fax: +1 510-841-2340