The ISMRM is proud to offer these stipend programs for the upcoming 2021 ISMRM & SMRT Annual Meeting & Exhibition. Please review each of the following stipend programs carefully before deciding which to pursue.
Please note the following:
- Each program has a unique set of rules and eligibility requirements which must be met in order to be considered for a stipend award.
- Applicants may only apply to one program per year. If an applicant applies for more than one program in a single year, all applications will be disqualified.
- ISMRM Membership is required before application for most stipend programs.
- Online application is required. Online application is located in the abstract submission site.
- ISMRM membership is required to apply for a stipend under the Educational, New Entrant and E.K. Zavoisky programs. The abstract deadline is 16 December 2020 at 23:59 EST, and the membership deadline is 16 December 2020.
- If a stipend is granted to a qualified applicant, a check will be made out or funds will be electronically transferred only to the applicant and not the applicant’s institution or supervisor.
2021 membership is required for most stipends.
Stipend applicants MUST join or pay 2021 dues by 16 December 2020. Failure to do so will result in your stipend application being denied.