Attention all clinicians and physicians! How would you like to:
- Distinguish “fires in the brain” with the best protocols in MRI
- Diagnose causes of neuroinflammation with keen judgements
- Earn CME and SAM credits while fostering growth in your field
The Clinical Focus Meeting (CFM) is an interdisciplinary effort of the ISMRM to bring together clinicians and scientists interested in cutting-edge MR techniques and apply them to everyday clinical practice. At the 2023 ISMRM-ISMRT Annual Meeting & Exhibition in Toronto, we will discuss the best clinical MRI protocols to answer when, why, and how to detect neuroinflammation.
Registration of the CFM means access to all courses on Sunday, 04 June 2023 – Tuesday, 06 June 2023 and eligibility to claim up to a maximum of 25.00* AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. The following courses are focused on Neuroinflammation:
- Neuroinflammation: Basics, Biomarkers, Mechanisms & Implications for Neuroimaging (3.5 CME)
- Key Contrast Mechanisms for Imaging Neuroinflammation (3.5 CME)
- Neuroinflammation Sunrise Series (1 CME/day)
- Imaging of the Brachial Plexus: Clinical Needs, Technical Challenges & Future Developments (2 CME)
- Plenary: Tailoring MRI to Local Needs: a Journey Around the Globe (1 CME)
- Pediatric Neuroinflammation (2 CME)
- How to Image Inflammation in the Brain: From Tradition to Vision (2 CME)
- What Your Neurology Friends Will Soon Be Asking You Re: Imaging of Neuroinflammation (2 CME)
- Plenary: Mind the Gap: From Magnetic to Electrical & Other Physical Properties of Biologic Tissues (1 CME)
- Are We Answering the Right Questions? Patient-Oriented Research Perspective for MR Neuroinflammatory Research (2 CME)
- Cardiac & Vascular Inflammation (2 CME)
The International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine designates this live activity for a preliminary maximum of 25.00* AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
* preliminary credit designation; subject to change
Clinical Focus Meeting-Only registrants, please note:
All credits must be claimed by Tuesday, 20 June 2023 at 23:59 UTC. Access will be cut off at this time. No exceptions will be made.