Welcome to the 2019 ISMRM Secret Sessions!
Following last year’s success, these special ISMRM sessions are back!
We are asking for volunteers to plan content, lead a session or simply help a bit to make them happen! If you are interested, get in touch!
What are the ISMRM Secret Sessions?
They are sessions proposed and organized by YOU, on topics that are not generally covered in the main scientific programme of the ISMRM annual meeting. Since they are not part of the main programme, they can be more informal and adventurous.
Take control and send your proposal!
We would like to invite you to send a proposal for a session on any topic you would like to see at this year’s ISMRM meeting.
As an idea, these are some topics you may want to put forward, but feel free to suggest your own:
- Authorship guidelines: How it should be done, the reality behind authorship, etc
- Mentor speed-dating: A session to meet and discuss with someone more experienced in the field
- Negotiating skills via role playing: We all need to learn how to negotiate, and it could be fun to do it with a role activity!
- Member Initiated Symposia: How does it work? How to organize it?
- Bias/Women in Science: Reality or myth? How can we fight it?
You can also look for inspiration from last year’s sessions: https://www.ismrm.org/secret-2018/
Call deadline: 11 March 2019
Sections that your proposal should include:
- Type of session (panel discussion, talks, workshop, etc) – Be creative with the format!
- Main objective
- Target audience
- Planned session schedule
- Organizer(s) short biosketches
Send your proposal to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember, these are YOUR sessions, for trainees/young researchers and by trainees/young researchers! Please get involved and help us shape them and make them a success again!
Check this page for news and updates: https://www.ismrm.org/secret/
And get in touch on our Slack channel: #secret_sessions at ismrm19.slack.com
Elisenda, Edwin and Irene
ISMRM Secret Sessions organizers